:: Lick The Poo Off My Boot Like A Good Boy! Target= ::

>Call Of Duty: Black Ops< >Wii<
-> Recrutement Ouvert
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bittemais
Invités

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lick The Poo Off My Boot Like A Good Boy! Target= Répondre en citant

Lick The Poo Off My Boot Like A Good Boy! Target= > urlin.us/2cfq0

It's,,zeroAlrightThis,,,,bedroom's,,,,over,,,,in,,,,that,,,,guy's,,,,house!,,,,Sir,,,,,you,,,,have,,,,one,,,,of,,,,my,,,,bedrooms,,,,,are,,,,you,,,,aware?,,,,Don't,,,,decorate,,,,it!",,,,"I've,,got,,canal,,smarts,,bitch!",,It's,,very,,simple,,,Lola,,,you,,just,,take,,two,,words,,,you,,put,,them,,together,,,then,,you,,take,,out,,the,,middle,,letter,,,you,,put,,a,,comma,,in,,there,,and,,you,,raise,,it,,up!,,She,,,,was,,,,born,,,,without,,,,armsYes,,,,four,,,triangles,,,,and,,,we,,,will,,,position,,,them,,,into,,,a,,,circleI,,don't,,know,,how,,I,,get,,away,,with,,itI,,,,went,,,,to,,,,a,,,,pizzeria,,,,,I,,,,ordered,,,,a,,,,slice,,,,of,,,,pizza,,,,,the,,,,fucker,,,,gave,,,,me,,,,the,,,,smallest,,,,slice,,,,possibleIt,,,seems,,,like,,,you,,,guys,,,were,,,chasing,,,me,,,,closing,,,in,,,,and,,,then,,,said,,,"fuck,,,it.let's,,,sit,,,down"So,,,,I,,,,had,,,,to,,,,continuously,,,,try,,,,to,,,,draw,,,,attention,,,,away,,,,from,,,,the,,,,factI,,,had,,,an,,,apartment,,,and,,,I,,,had,,,a,,,neighbor,,,,and,,,whenever,,,he,,,would,,,knock,,,on,,,my,,,wall,,,,I,,,knew,,,he,,,wanted,,,me,,,to,,,turn,,,my,,,music,,,down,,,,and,,,that,,,made,,,me,,,angry,,,'cause,,,I,,,like,,,loud,,,musicI,,,,didn't,,,,buy,,,,them,,,,because,,,,they're,,,,little,,,,edible,,,,plates!,,,,You've,,,,got,,,,no,,,,faith,,,,in,,,,the,,,,product,,,,itselfIn,,the,,middle,,we,,will,,dump,,chips(laugh),,,,I,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,add,,,,on,,,,to,,,,that,,,,jokeI,,,tried,,,to,,,call,,,her,,,from,,,here,,,and,,,some,,,other,,,woman,,,answeredBe,,,pounding,,,out,,,the,,,beat,,,"1-2-3-4,,,Oh,,,shit,,,,my,,,bass,,,player's,,,now,,,a,,,can,,,of,,,soupOkayThe,,,,'P',,,,was,,,,one,,,,little,,,,thing,,,,away,,,,from,,,,being,,,,as,,,,heavy,,,,as,,,,the,,,,'R'Try,,,it,,,with,,,peanut,,,butter.",,,But,,,I,,,like,,,crackers,,,man,,,,that's,,,why,,,I,,,bought,,,it,,,,'cause,,,I,,,like,,,crackers!,,,I,,,don't,,,see,,,a,,,suggestion,,,to,,,put,,,a,,,Ritz,,,on,,,top,,,of,,,a,,,RitzThe,,,only,,,way,,,I,,,could,,,get,,,my,,,old,,,CD,,,into,,,a,,,store,,,is,,,if,,,I,,,were,,,to,,,take,,,one,,,in,,,and,,,leave,,,itI,,,got,,,a,,,"do,,,not,,,disturb",,,sign,,,on,,,my,,,hotel,,,doorIt's,,,,very,,,,dangerous,,,,to,,,,wave,,,,to,,,,someone,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,because,,,,,what,,,,if,,,,they,,,,don't,,,,have,,,,a,,,,hand?,,,,They'll,,,,think,,,,you're,,,,cockyI'll,,trade,,you,,a,,free,,key,,duplication,,(laughs).",,That,,joke,,made,,me,,laugh,,before,,I,,could,,finish,,itSomeone,,,owes,,,me,,,an,,,apologycart,,,0,,,in,,,your,,,cart,,,You,,,are,,,here:,,,Target,,,/,,,pets,,,/,,,dog,,,supplies,,,/,,,dog,,,food,,,&,,,treats,,,food,,,&,,,treats,,,Section,,,Navigation,,,dog,,,food,,,&,,,treats,,,dry,,,food,,,wet,,,food,,,treats,,,rawhides,,,&,,,bones,,,dental,,,chews,,,ways,,,to,,,save,,,pet,,,food,,,deals,,,subscriptions,,,shop,,,for,,,the,,,pet,,,food,,,&,,,treats,,,your,,,buddy,,,likes,,,best"How,,,'bout,,,'Tree'?",,,"No.",,,"'Double,,,Tree'?",,,"Hell,,,,yeah!,,,Meeting,,,adjourned!",,,"I,,,had,,,my,,,heart,,,set,,,on,,,'Quadruple,,,Tree'",,,"Well,,,,we,,,were,,,almost,,,there!,,,Somebody's,,,got,,,a,,,hat,,,they're,,,not,,,wearingI,,,love,,,my,,,fed-ex,,,guy,,,cause,,,he's,,,a,,,drug,,,dealer,,,and,,,he,,,doesn't,,,even,,,know,,,it.and,,,he's,,,always,,,on,,,timeWhich,,,is,,,good,,,'cause,,,there's,,,no,,,ending f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
>Call Of Duty: Black Ops< >Wii<
-> Recrutement Ouvert
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006